Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect two types of information: personal information and non-personal information.
* Personal information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information. We collect this information when you fill out a contact form, schedule a consultation, or create an account on our platform.
* Non-personal information: This includes your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, and other technical information. We collect this information through cookies and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
* Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
* Provide services and fulfill our contractual obligations
* Send newsletters, updates, and marketing materials (if you opt-in)
* Improve our services and platform
* Analyze usage patterns and statistical information
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
* Third-party service providers (e.g., payment processors, email marketing tools)
* Partners and affiliates (if you consent)
* Legal authorities (if required by law)
We implement reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes listed above, or as required by law.
You have the right to:
* Access and correct your personal information
* Request deletion of your personal information
* Object to processing of your personal information
* Request restriction of processing of your personal information